The baha Data Protection Policy can be found at: Data Protection Policy
II. Intellectual Property
2) Intellectual Property Ownership. baha or the respective licensor owns the copyright, all exploitation rights and all other intellectual property rights for all Services and Content, including websites and applications available through the Services, and further including intellectual property relating to the layout, source code and other content and components of the Services. You may not modify or remove any references to copyright or trademark designations visible on the Content or through the Services.
III. Limitations of Liability
1) No Advice. You acknowledge and agree that baha will not provide you or other Users with, and you will not accept from baha, investment, financial, tax or legal advice. None of the Services or Content shall be deemed to provide any recommendations to make any investment decision or advice regarding the risk or suitability of any investment. You should consult with your own professional advisor for any form of investment advice.
2) Third Party Content. baha does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Content, including any data, supplied by third parties. Users and others who rely on such Content do so at their own risk. You agree that baha and its data providers and licensors are not liable for any errors, defects or shortcomings in the correctness, completeness or accuracy of any information provided through the Services or in the Content, including stock-exchange and economic information, indices, share prices, other prices, messages, general market data, other data and other Content displayed or accessible through the Services. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BAHA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SOURCES OF DATA OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH BAHA OR ITS SERVICES.
4) Release. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release baha and its Related Parties from any liability related to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Content; (b) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User; and (c) any error or omission, interruption or deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access, or alteration, of, to or in connection with the Content and the Services. You hereby waive any code or statute which states or implies that a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
6) No Class Actions. ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY EITHER YOU OR BAHA MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE COURT OR ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
IV. Data Protection
1) Personal Data. Any personal data that is transferred to baha during the establishment of any baha account or use of the baha Services shall be collected, stored, and electronically processed by baha with commercially reasonable care and discretion. The User hereby agrees and consents that personal data the User transmits to baha and that has been collected about the User is processed and used as described in the baha Data Protection Policies (https://www.baha.com/ /dataprotectionpolicy). The User may revoke this consent by providing written notice of the same to baha.
V. Analytics and Cookies
You also agree that you will not embed or present the websites or Content associated with the Services in a pane (e.g., a frame or Iframe) using a hyperlink. External links to entire pages in each case (including the navigation frame) are permitted.
1) Waiver. No waiver by baha of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Last update: 11.11.2020